Help with your Prospective Marriage,or Fiance/Fiancee Visa - if you wish to marry someone who is the citizen of another country.

Department of Immigration information about prospective marriage visa

Prospective Marriage Visa, often known as a fiancee or fiance visa:          I can help you with your application for a Fiance Visa, by lodging your Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) with me and writing a letter of support to the Australian Embassy the your country of origin of the one who is not an Australian citizen.

The Australian Embassy in the country which your fiance is resident in, needs a letter from the celebrant who will be officiating at your wedding ceremony. This letter must contain the date of lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage (Notice of Intended Marriage Form), the intended  time, date and venue of your wedding ceremony and that an non-refundable deposit has been paid.  Once the visa has been granted, it is possible to change the date of the wedding ceremony. Here is a link with information about the different types of Partner Visas Partner Visas

Contact me for further information on 02 9979 2315, (61-2-9979 2315 if calling from overseas)
mobile 0402810062 or email on

The Department of Immigration's website is very helpful.Department of Immigration

There is a booklet which gives you a lot of information about partner migration Partner Migration booklet

To find the Australian Embassy in your country, go to - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

You may need to have  relevant documents translated.  You can find a registered translator by contacting the National Accreditation Authority for Translators. Tel. 1300 557 470, email: or visit the website at

                        Prospective Marriage visa       Sometimes you may need the help Immigration Agent  I can recommend:  

Julie Williams Migration Downunder       
                                                                         Fiancee visaMarriage Visa Help

Eddy Erny, Migration Agent

Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you need help or guidance with arranging your marriage to someone who is not yet a citizen of Australia.

Local call, 02 9979 2315, (Overseas call 61-2-9979 2315)  Mobile (Overseas +61-2-402810062

 2006-2016 Copyright, Elaine Searle, Registered Marriage Celebrant